2928th Edition: LawNewsIndex is a UK based legal news & articles archive since 2011 focusing on Law, Lawyers, Law Firms, Justice, Legislation, Litigation, Legal Ethics, Human Rights & Social Justice issues.
Wishing a happy new year to all our readers, may you be blessed with peace & justice!
Today's Video Focus: Major retailers in Thailand will ban single use plastic bags as of January 1st 2020 to cut down on waste. It’s largely due to the efforts of school girl Ralyn ‘Lilly’ Satidtanasarn, who’s been dubbed the Greta Thunberg of Asia.
|Saturday Conversations on Law|
- The Guardian view on internet censorship: when access is denied | Editorial https://t.co/Se3QSG7IHv
- SFO convictions dwindle as caseload shrinks | Law Society Gazette https://t.co/iSQVNa5VAx
- Anti-Islamic slogans spray-painted near mosque in Brixton https://t.co/JBGT6sCmnJ
- Visa applications: Home Office refuses to reveal 'high risk' countries https://t.co/EF2dbBwwPm
- Calls for tourism boycott add to pressure to reopen #Cyprus trial https://t.co/fZNjmrUWkk
- The latest TheLawMap Wig! https://t.co/S4JyCNnnDr
- Carlos Ghosn: How did the Nissan ex-boss flee from Japan? https://t.co/fmvQrQW4O1
- Pacific nation of #Palau is first country to ban 'reef toxic' sun cream https://t.co/57bbH9ovNp
- Mother of Briton convicted for making false rape allegation agaist Israeli men backs #Cyprus boycott https://t.co/esTIeqqOBY
- The latest TheLawMap Wig! https://t.co/MyhGdH7HgV
- Alabama police apologise for 'insensitive' homeless quilt #US photo https://t.co/EyYLzXJ7ov
- West Virginia prison cadets fired over Nazi salute #US https://t.co/n2C4X437VT
- Apple accused of crackdown on jailbreaking https://t.co/qESztRHaac
- #Angola court orders seizure of Isabel dos Santos' assets https://t.co/7VkS36DcIl
- The latest TheLawMap Wig! https://t.co/jGmYEsXIjc